SIT TO STAND TRAINER
• Balance, stability, and weight bearing for legs, hips and knees for standing, sitting and bed to chair transfers.
• Strength and endurance of the stepping motion for standing, balance and walking.
BUNGEE MOBILITY TRAINER
• Assists with the ability to walk, improves the balance skills for falls prevention.
• Improves mobility of weak arm, hand and fingers via use of Paraffin, Electrical Stimulation and Ultrasound.
MUSIC HAND GLOVE
• Provides high intensity hand and finger movements to initiate neuroplasticity in the brain retraining hand movements.
• Virtual Rehab experience combining motion sensors with video games to improve coordination, movement, thinking, movements of arms and legs.
SWALLOW EVALUATIONS (FEES)
• Evaluates areas of swallowing and safest diet consistency and guides the therapy program.
IOWA ORAL PERFORMANCE INSTRUMENT (IOPI)
• Assists with strengthening all tongue muscles to improve swallowing.
• Facilitates and provides non-invasive electrical stimulation to restore function and help the brain re-learn swallowing.
AUGMENTATIVE COMMUNICATION TRAINER
• Assists non-verbal or reduced intelligibility residents to communicate via use of electronics such as iPads and Switch Access.
• 24 hour Physician Services
• Physiatry and Pain Management
• Specialized Stroke Educated Staff
• Nursing Rehabilitation
• Social Worker Support Groups
• Nutritional Assessment and Counseling
• Recreational Therapy Exercise Groups
• Specialized Discharge Planning with access to Community Resources
• Post Discharge Monitoring